Guidance from Elder Brother
as Received and Transcribed by Sun~Rose*
CIMS DAILY LESSON
LESSON THREE HUNDRED FIFTY FIVE
TRANSCRIBER’S NOTE: The Course text is in bold face. The Guidance is in normal type In His Guidance, He has asked Me to capitalize the pronouns You and We as an acknowledgement of the Divinity of All of Us, an acknowledgement of Equality, an expression of His Love and respect for You. When You see the word ‘YOU’ capitalized in the Guidance, know that He is not just speaking to YOU, He is honoring YOU.
Workbook PART II
L e s s o n 355
There is no end to all the peace and joy and all the miracles that I will give when I accept God’s Word. Why not today?
Why not today? Indeed. It’s a day that’s perfect to begin.
1 Why should I wait, my Father, for the joy You promised me? For You will keep Your Word You gave Your Son in exile.1 Indeed, You brought Me up out of limits, setting Me upon the high places of the earth, making My feet like the hinds. And drunken did I become with seeming power, owning ‘earth’ and yet losing Heaven. So too the Gentiles, giving up the gold, and embracing dross. Still Your promise stands: Never will I leave You nor forsake You!2 I am sure my treasure waits for me, and I need but reach out my hand to find it. The yearning of My mind, My Consciousness, only is for You. Even now my fingers touch it. I can feel Your gentle touch embracing My mind; it touches My very Be-ing. It is very close. Closer than breathing, nearer to What I am than hands and feet. I need not wait an instant more to be at peace forever. It is You I choose and my identity – as the Son of God – along with You. Your Son would be Himself – or Herself, whatever was chosen for this round of dreaming – and know You as his Father – and His Mother too – and Creator and his Love. For God is All there is of Me and You, and of Heaven too.
1. Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, [and] sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3. For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4. For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5. Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day [is] blasphemed.
6. Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore [they shall know] in that day that I [am] he that doth speak: behold, [it is] I.
7. How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8. Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9. Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
11. Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean [thing]; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12. For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel [will be] your reward.
13. Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
2 Hebrews 13:5
King James Version
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
3Once again, thanks to Tennyson for these words from His poem: The Higher Pantheism.
[Thank you Dear Brother]
*Sun~Rose is the scribe of the recently published book,“YOU ARE LOVED AND SAFE: PREP NOTES FOR EXPERIENCING GOD’S LOVE“, Jesus’ Guidance on the Miracle Principles
She is also author of,“RADIANT LIFE: RAW FOOD AND THE PRESENCE OF LOVE”BOTH now available on amazon.com