YOU ARE LOVED AND SAFE
Jesus Expanding The Miracle Principles
Given In His Course In Miracles
(1972 manuscript as given to Hugh Lynn Cayce
by Helen Schucman and William Thetford)
INTRODUCTION TO MIRACLES
5. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided. In other words, listen first and trust. Confide your need to God, and then let go into those arms, confident You will not fall; your security assured.
If You would but know – with every fiber of your being – how You are Loved, your cares would vanish as You relax into that cherishing, embracing Support.
6. Miracles are natural. When they do NOT occur something has gone wrong. This is no major project to correct. It is but a simple mistake: You thought You succeeded in separating yourself from God. You didn’t. You suffer only from a belief, and beliefs can be willingly changed.
7. Miracles are everyone’s right, but purification is necessary first. What is this purification? Is it a long and arduous task, a struggle of the forces of good against the forces of evil? Must You “gird up your loins” to do battle against the “powers of darkness” – the evils within yourself and others. Shall You give your firstborn for the “sin of your soul” as Micah asks? No. As he continues, all that is asked is “to do justly and love mercy (lovingkindness) and to walk humbly with your God.”8 And what is your God but Love?
This is, of course, summed up in: “Do unto others as You would have them do unto You.” Very simple, isn’t it? Your devotion to God finds natural expression in your Love for others.
8. Miracles are healing because they supply a lack in that they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less. Uh, oh. I thought We were all equal, so what’s this about? Miracles heal because they are gifts from those who are remembering more than those who are forgetting. It is important to say here that forgetting something doesn’t mean it’s gone.
It simply means that You have forgotten that you have it. It is instantly available with your remembering. Such is your true nature, your precious Divinity. And of such remembering comes healing.
to be continued….
* Sun~Rose is the scribe of this soon to be published book: “You Are Loved and Safe”. She has also written”A Radiant Life: Raw Food and the Presence of Love“, available at Amazon.com