YOU ARE LOVED AND SAFE
Jesus Expanding The Miracle Principles
Given In His Course In Miracles
3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.
From this You may begin to understand that Reality is Love, and anything less than Love is unreal. Reality is also Life. And anything less than Life is unreal.
4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. His Voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know. You need only listen, else the Voice for Love will fall on deaf ears. This is why I said: “You have eyes and You do not see, and ears and You do not hear.”6 It is also what Jeremiah the prophet meant when he said that You “have forsaken the fountain of living waters” – of Life – “and hewn out cisterns” – limited concepts: the ego, and limited containers: a ‘brain’ – a ‘body’ – for life – “broken cisterns that hold no water.”7Life cannot be contained by body, nor can It be limited or curtailed or controlled by the body. Life is ever-available for It is What You Are. It is a synonym for Love.
(1972 manuscript as given to Hugh Lynn Cayce
by Helen Schucman and William Thetford)
INTRODUCTION TO MIRACLES
5. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided. In other words, listen first and trust. Confide your need to God, and then let go into those arms, confident You will not fall; your security assured.
If You would but know – with every fiber of your being – how You are Loved, your cares would vanish as You relax into that cherishing, embracing Support.
6. Miracles are natural. When they do NOT occur something has gone wrong. This is no major project to correct. It is but a simple mistake: You thought You succeeded in separating yourself from God. You didn’t. You suffer only from a belief, and beliefs can be willingly changed.
7. Miracles are everyone’s right, but purification is necessary first. What is this purification? Is it a long and arduous task, a struggle of the forces of good against the forces of evil? Must You “gird up your loins” to do battle against the “powers of darkness” – the evils within yourself and others. Shall You give your firstborn for the “sin of your soul” as Micah asks? No. As he continues, all that is asked is “to do justly and love mercy (lovingkindness) and to walk humbly with your God.”8 And what is your God but Love?
This is, of course, summed up in: “Do unto others as You would have them do unto You.” Very simple, isn’t it? Your devotion to God finds natural expression in your Love for others.
8. Miracles are healing because they supply a lack in that they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less. Uh, oh. I thought We were all equal, so what’s this about? Miracles heal because they are gifts from those who are remembering more than those who are forgetting. It is important to say here that forgetting something doesn’t mean it’s gone.
It simply means that You have forgotten that you have it. It is instantly available with your remembering. Such is your true nature, your precious Divinity. And of such remembering comes healing.
to be continued….
*Sun~Rose is the scribe of the recently published book,
She is also author of, “RADIANT LIFE: RAW FOOD AND THE PRESENCE OF LOVE”
BOTH now available on amazon.com